San Antonio Riverwalk was Delightful & Spring HERDI Meeting was Terrific!
The venue was perfect as ten companies, some start-ups and some huge met with HERDI to hone their marketing approach to Community Colleges. Viridis, Ferrilli and Zogotech were newcomers, while Oracle, Blackboard (with two panels), Pearson, Savant, EMSI, Cengage, and Dynamic Campus have all returned numerous times. We were honored to have several sponsors as well. Oracle sponsored the Advisory Board Reception, EdFinancial Services sponsored our general Reception and Blackboard sponsored our excellent Banquet.
As usual the companies were highly complimentary of the value they received from the sessions:
- ”Yes, we achieved our objectives and got great feedback on how to shape our message…”
- “The panelists were engaged and candid…feedback was excellent”
- “Without a doubt, we achieved our objectives”
- “Really great group—thank you for such great interaction and participation”
- “It was extremely beneficial…”
Many of the Spring participants are already signed up for the October HERDI event in San Diego.
A large number of companies were Observers in San Antonio, giving them close insight about how the HERDI process works. Abila, Blue Canary, Collegis Education, EdMap, Hobsons, and IBM Education each observed one panel and were invited to attend the reception and banquet. Elsewhere on this site you’ll see the launch of HERDI South is set for December.
Check out all the pictures from the event in San Antonio by Clicking Here